Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chill Factor

Now, I understand how you might be thinking this is in reference to the weather, but it is not.

Chill Factor is a 48 count line dance that has very few repeating steps.  I used to dance it years ago with my friends in Long Beach and I've been itching to dance it again up here.  After a few frustrating starts of getting reacquainted, it came back to me.

Tonight, I taught a class strictly on Chill Factor.  It is a challenge.  It can make you stomp your feet--not part of the choreography.  It can get your head turned around so much that you have no idea which way you're going.  And when you get it, it can make your legs fly and your heart sing!

The dance floor was crowded tonight.  The dancing was on.

I like my Friday nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment