Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reiki

Sharing your energy to give someone Reiki is just as enjoyable as receiving it.  Maybe, maybe, even a bit more.

My table is set up in my room.  I have yet to name my room.  It is my yoga room.  My meditation spot. My space to read tarot.  My haven to give Reiki.  The view is to the east and it is so energizing.  So energizing that big energy shifts occur in my room.  For me and others.

I have my ritual of setting up my table as well as taking it down when not in use.  Many of you know, I use sage and incense probably more than deodorant.  Well, maybe you didn't know exactly how much.  But I know you know how good and earthy it can smell in my house.  It gives me peace.

Next on my list is a furniture adjustment.  That will create the flow I know exists but at the moment has to find the alternative route.

My angels are with me.  They reassure me.

What goes around comes around.  This time when you repeat that phrase, embrace the power of the positive effect rather than using it when someone does something to hurt you.

Send it out.  Send it strong.  Send it sincere.  Send it with love.

And all will be yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment