Monday, March 8, 2010

Tropical! They'll Love It!

Okay, so did Gillette team up with the American Dental Association? The American Medical Association? The maker of flavored Chapstick (that probably is Gillette)? The American Psychiatric Association!?

My pack of Venus razors not only makes my legs silky smooth and won't cut me in the shower, but to whet my appetite with their newly flavored handles? Flavored handles? They are the new Lifesavers of razors with Tropical flavored handles!

What? Who? When? And really, Why?!

Are we to eat them when we are done making them an absolutely disposable razor?

Are we to be so icked out by the taste that our teeth will stay in better condition?

Are we to be so fearful of missing a meal that we need a snack while showering?

What modern woman shaves, well just shaves, but that's another blog--I mean what woman does not put the handle of the razor in her mouth in between lathering limbs?

Flavored soft plastic. Regressing? What?

To keep my faith in the modern woman, I have to believe that no woman was part of this design team.

Really. Tropical flavored razor handles? Say it with me...Ew!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're being sarcastic; I wouldn't normally respond to a post like this, but since it did put a smile on my face, I figured, why not?!

    Just wanted to correct a tiny detail: the Venus Tropical Disposables have scented handles, not flavored.

    Take care. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. But have you tasted them? Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete